[lit-ideas] Re: Wittgenstein's Moses

  • From: palma <palmaadriano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 16:07:51 +0200

if one were to cut the garbage, there remains two or three options (btw,
none has anything to do with definitions by ostension as some brains finer
than mine insist, nobody knows why)
1. tag
2. predicates, however complicated the predication trusn out t be.
3. some semi-indexical view

1 is held by the santa barbarians around N. Salmon
2. is held, most recently by Delia Fara Graff
3. is held among others by the Italian philosopher F. Orilia as well as by
the Spanish philosopher G. Carpintero

alas I have no idea of what grica said on the matter since I met only once
and we spoke about something completely different