[lit-ideas] Re: What the Tortoise said to Achilles

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 03:34:13 -0500

Nor do many of these older people and Tea Partiers know that Medicare  is
probably the most efficiently administered program ever.  The administrative
cost is 3%.  Can't provide site as all I get when I search is companies wanting
to sell insurance to supplement Medicare.  Also it's about 3 AM.

Veronica