[lit-ideas] Re: Weather

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:16:07 +0000

Friday, November 25, 2005, 4:32:51 PM, david ritchie wrote:

dr> Here it's merely dreich and we're all about to get drookit,

here it's still freezing (with more snow on the way) and alas, that has
helped capitalism survive.  (Why all these people didn't have warm
clothes already is unclear, but it isn't surprising their mobiles
didn't

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4469706.stm  )

--
Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK