[lit-ideas] Re: Walls and such

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:14:50 -0500

And here I was thinking they were angel turds.  God has always treated
Ireland like it was Heaven's outhouse.  What?  You didn't know you'll still
have to shit in Heaven?  Sorry, to disappoint you, lads and lassies, but
yes, it's the same old shit everywhere.  But if you're lucky and a good lad
or lassie and never used the word "shit", then you might make it to the 3rd
Circle of Heaven where they have bidets.  Good luck.

Mike Geary
in bidetless Memphis