[lit-ideas] Re: Unable to deliver your message (oh, hell)

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 17:10:27 -0700

On Oct 5, 2007, at 5:02 PM, Robert Paul wrote:

If my students were this careless, would I write 'drivel' on their papers? Maybe not.

New software is available for your computer.
If you're not ready to install now, you can use the Software Update preference to check for updates later.

install      iThink support 7.0.2
install      iWrite update 2.3
install      iDoingthebesticanfergoodnesssake Support 8.1
install      iThinkillstartagarageband Beyond Help 7.4 (blood/alcohol)

This update primarily addresses issues with builds and performance.