[lit-ideas] Re: Try a Logic Problem and a Dram of the Good Stuff

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:16:43 -0500

WO:

I don't know your moral and intellectual dispositions well enough to
identify the kind of prize you most deserve. Perhaps I'll leave it to others
better acquainted with you to decide your just reward.

Come, come, Walter, no whiffle-waffle, out with it, man, admit you owe me a quart of Chivas Regal or at least a half gallon of Glenlevit. I'll accept either. What would Kant say if you reneged? Deliver or I turn you in to the CI Police for parking in Handicapped Spaces.

Mike Geary
not above being litigious
in Memphis