[lit-ideas] Re: Theoretical question

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:53:18 -0330

I could think of a couple of airports I'd like to go back to on the day of 9/11.
Between 6:30 and 8 am EST should be enough time for me to cause the necessary
fuss. I have a terrible memory for names, but I'm really good at remembering
faces. I'd be very discrete of course. "Excuse me, sir, I know you know how to
fly the thing, but would you like some pointers on lift-offs and landings
before you board?" The rest would be "history," anachronistically, of course.

Having watched too many Clint Eastwood movies, Walter