[lit-ideas] Re: The value of consistency

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:04:36 -0230

Being a believer in and promoter of spooning in general, I applaud activities of
spooning consistency in particular. Having said that, it also needs be said that
hallucinogenic versions of the CI must be differentiated from more sober
accounts of its requirements. Finally, may I say that indeed life is short and
after having skimmed through the journalistic account given in the Telegraph, I
find nothing worthy of consideration regarding any sort of "rehab" of the Second
Critique. Either Donal is mistaken or she sees apparitions in the Second
Critique not available to this (or any other) student of Kantian moral theory.

Walter O
Department of Cognitive and Sexual Health
Universitaet Koenigsburg
Richmond, Virginia

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/law-obituaries/7997574/Lord-Bingham-of-Cornhill.html