[lit-ideas] Re: The continued mistreatment of Karl Popper by academics

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:05:58 -0600

JW: " So who else do we add to the list besides Popper and Jaspers?"

Me.  I cain't get no respect at all.  I know that all the so-called
civilized whirl hates philosoficulled-serfs, but stealing all (as I do
-- stealing thoughts mostly), everthenonetheless,  I can  think some things
for myself,  Gotdamilk --  somewhat atunleashed, *i* can, and I unleashed
demand dude respect even though I ain't dead yet and ain't got no goddamn
cred on the street, steel, I think, steel your heart against the rocks
reality trows at you..  I think things like "what the fuck does she see in
him?"  A good fuck, of course.  It all comes down to fucking.  You think
fucking Plato gave a shit about them shadows????  Fuck no.  Not unless they
was prono.  It's said (by me) that he paid many a drachma to  incubi and
succubi to fuck in front of cave openings. Porno shadows got him going, I'm
telling.  Without that Plato's prono we'd all be still wondering what
reality's all about.  But let me tell you, my fellow fellows, girls don't
want no gotdamn thinkers, they want doers and makers and world shakers and
lastly (assuming you've passed the prior tests), they want you to be
a pussy taker -- a kind of suave and delicate destroyer of the universe.
And then there's Popper.

Mike Geary
BA, MGC, and RPF (Master Gas Contractor, and Refrigeration Proficiency
First (Unlimited) as licensed by Memphis and Shelby County Office Of
Construction Code Enforcement  -- I ain't no pig without a wig.

Happy Thanksgiving -- unless, of course, you're an American Indian -- in
which case, I apologize on behalf of European Civilization but I'm damn
glad we won -- mighty pretty country.  Sorry about them Reservations.  I
know living in dust ain't so very much fun.