[lit-ideas] Re: The Films of Ken Russell

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 20:05:22 -0500 (EST)

He had an excellent career. The wiki entry is  not too organised as to
films, but was he prolific! He has at least two Lawrence  films: the "Women in
love" that J. Evans and I like, and "The rainbow". --------  And so on.
Cheers,
Speranza

In a message dated 11/28/2011 4:11:27  P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'd  forgotten he directed Billion Dollar Brain.

I suppose Women in Love is my  favourite

Judy Evans, Cardiff