[lit-ideas] Re: The Female Brain, or, why women talk so damned much

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Judith Evans <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:09:05 -0230

Thank you, Judith. It's often the case that people who misconstrue empirical
research findings also fall prey to misunderstanding the epistemic texture and
sonority of my philosophical questions. (Is "sonority" a word?) Not quite sure
of the nature of that connection, since the philosophical has no necessary
relation to the empirical, but it's still real, in a manner of speaking.

Walter of O.
Division of Learning, Teaching and Metaphysical Research
MIT, Boston