[lit-ideas] Re: The Dalai Lama Weighs In

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 19:32:43 EST

In a message dated 4/1/2006 6:29:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,
carolkir@xxxxxxxx writes:

> How  about this? "Although he appeared not to approve of the war in Iraq,
>  he was admiring of Bush."

ck: The Dalai Lama meant Bushido, but was  mistranslated.

Hi,
Did you know that Neil Bush has been traveling with the Dalai Lama?   I'll
try to find the source...  I was a bit disgusted, I have to admit, and  then
began to question things that the Dalai Lama stated ... and wondered if he
was,
then, too--just another exploiting people for his own power and  glory...<sigh>

Best,
Marlena in Missouri
(the show-me state)