[lit-ideas] Re: The Cult of Personalities

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 21:33:03 -0500

Like Paul, I often regale family members with bits of wit and wisdom from...I still say Phil-Lit...(and then gesture in a way that gives them to understand...Lit-Ideas). Phil-Lit was always more mellifluous. Or I loved it because it was first. I still miss some of the people from the old place. We should invite them over for a drink...
US

John McCreery wrote:

A bar, absolutely. A place where new folks can walk in off the street.
Also, unfortunately, a place where the hour can be late, the air
stale, and blood drying on the floor. One thinks of the old Phil-Lit.

--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd.