[lit-ideas] Re: The Children

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:12:07 -0400

The children are back. I hate the children. I hate them especially at 8:30am.

____

Read about a bus station that got rid of its teenager problem by blasting loud Mozart into the bus station parking lot. The Mozart made the teenagers feel "uncool" so they left.

The question is what makes children feel "uncool"? They haven't fully developed peer group modeling, so you can't use high culture as a repellent.

Maybe you just have to put out poison or set little traps. If that doesn't work, call an exterminator.