[lit-ideas] Re: Ten-year-old opera singer

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 13:32:05 -0500

I'm so glad you posted that, Judy.  Right after her performance on the show
I saw a 30 second clip on some piece or other asserting that she was lip
syncing --- which I found preposterous given the controls they must have.
 I, too, wonder how it's physiologically possible for such a young one to
sing like she does.

Julie Krueger