[lit-ideas] Re: Sting Rays

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 12:13:41 -0400

Today I learned that it could have been a lot worse.

Crikey!

I wonder how many of those who feel tremendously sad today will still WATCH Steve Irwin's death when it is inevitably broadcast. I don't think I will. Just imagining it is bad enough. Maybe there might be a serenity that flush's his face as he pulls the barb out and realizes he's not long for the wild world -- that would be nice -- but I reckon instead it would be dread.

Also a bit sad.

I wonder if Steve thought that riding in a car was more dangerous than diving with rays.

playing it safe with my own interpretation of statistics,
but still, apparently swimming with the sharks in sheeps clothing here in Lit-Ideas.

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada