[lit-ideas] Re: Special Orders

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:38:24 -0500

Woman:  Well, it looks like the book had no Canadian rights at Chicago and they
just cancelled the order without telling us.
Erin:  I have no idea what it means for a book not to have Canadian rights, but
nevertheless, I still want it.
Woman:  Well, I can order it from a wholesaler in TN, but it will probably take
another three weeks to come in.
Erin:  Whatever.  What's another three weeks.  Let's just do that then.
Woman:  I'll go to TN and get it myself.
Erin:  I don't think that's necessary.  If anything, I'll go to TN and get it
myself.

Erin
Toronto