[lit-ideas] Re: Rumsfeld the Iconoclast

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 01:05:14 -0500

Oh, blind to truth! The lobbyists contrive it all.

Yes, and we just buy right into it. Because after all, we know they are wrong. That is our assumption going into it. David Ritchie is Carlucci and you are Rumsfeld and you allow him to visit you, so suddenly you are David Ritchie's pawn in his game of selling the Crusader.

Doesn't matter that you canceled it, cut the Army out of NATO command, out of the head of the Joint Chiefs. You let David Ritchie visit you. No onus probandi here of course. Because we all know Rummy's a corrupt and evil man don't we?.