[lit-ideas] Re: Right to Life, Right to Die

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 21:26:51 EST

Reactionary?  I'm clearly out of the loop.  Fill me in?  In  a nutshell?

Julie Krueger
who only flirted from time to time with Catholicism
========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Right to Life,
Right to Die  Date: 4/1/05 1:56:33 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think you were right yesterday Judy.  I  think the Pope is going to die
now.  I heard that he appointed some  number of new bishops or cardinals or
something.  This is the silliest  thing I have heard today.  Anyone who has
ever been really sick, even  from something like the flu, knows that in that
condition, one doesn't care  about anything. Whoever is in control there is
doing this.

I myself  don't much care what they do, as this Pope has already packed the
College of  Cardinals to insure that his successor will be as reactionary as
he is.

Veronica