[lit-ideas] Re: Relax allready, it's summer

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:13:54 EDT

<<And
the thing is that we are experiencing our annual  four
days of wonderful weather here,>>
Moving might be something I would  strongly consider....
Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Relax allready, it's
summer  Date: 6/26/06 9:59:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_teme17@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:teme17@xxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andreas is aparently away on some important  business
trip, that is he is probably at beach sipping pina
coladas in  delightful company like any sane person
this time of the year. Or something  like that, but
anyway I am supposed to keep an eye on the list. And
the  thing is that we are experiencing our annual four
days of wonderful weather  here, there is this sporting
event on, and as the holidays started it hit me  that I
am married to that woman living in my, I mean  our
appartment...

I could say that as a philosophical matter,  what
hidden motivations people have to say what they say is
ultimately  irrelevant, and even worse it is boring.
But what I am really trying to say  is that in spirit
of the season, perhaps we could postpone our  less
pleasant discussion to less pleasant days  ahead?

Cheers,
Teemu
Helsinki,  Finland

Do You  Yahoo!?