[lit-ideas] Relax allready, it's summer

  • From: Teemu Pyyluoma <teme17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:58:16 -0700 (PDT)

Andreas is aparently away on some important business
trip, that is he is probably at beach sipping pina
coladas in delightful company like any sane person
this time of the year. Or something like that, but
anyway I am supposed to keep an eye on the list. And
the thing is that we are experiencing our annual four
days of wonderful weather here, there is this sporting
event on, and as the holidays started it hit me that I
am married to that woman living in my, I mean our
appartment...

I could say that as a philosophical matter, what
hidden motivations people have to say what they say is
ultimately irrelevant, and even worse it is boring.
But what I am really trying to say is that in spirit
of the season, perhaps we could postpone our less
pleasant discussion to less pleasant days ahead?

Cheers,
Teemu
Helsinki, Finland

http://mail.yahoo.com