[lit-ideas] Re: Random Compulsion

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:40:54 -0400

>>Jeez, that poor town will never be the same.

You know, I was thinking the same thing.  But really, what can I do?  It's
not my fault the town happens to be there.  It's not my fault my friend is
moving to England, and we planned a road trip.  It's not my fault that going
to Hell is what we happened to plan or that we happen to have the means to
get there.  That's just the way the cookie crumbles.  The poor townsfolk
will just have to suck it up, I'm afraid, and stay the hell (oh I made a
funny) out of the bars.

Erin

"Let the moment do its work, let it reabsorb your dreams."
-- Cioran