[lit-ideas] Question for PDA/cell phone users & Outlook users

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:25:26 EST

I've been perusing PDA/cell phones again.  Some time ago someone  recommended
the Treo 650.  It appears that there is a new Treo, 750.   I like the looks
of it --  camera, web-browser, e-mail, interface with  desktop computer data,
organizer, phone, all in one.....

It uses Bluetooth which I know nothing about .....  Does anyone use  that
and/or a Treo?  Would you mind sharing what you think of either of  them?  I
can
read all the reviews I want, but I'd like to know from someone  who uses it
and has some consistent experience with it.  I figure  there are enough tech
types on here <g>.

I've been messing around more with Outlook and find that it has speech
recognition capabilities as well as handwriting recognition.  Anyone use  these
and
know how well they work?  I'll play with that myself, but I don't  want to
put a  lot of time into it if it doesn't work well.

Thanks!

Julie Krueger
technologically wayyyyyyy  behind