[lit-ideas] Re: Pulling hats out of rabbits...

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:14:21 -0500

Ursula -
If you didn't say your brother sent it to you, I could've sworn it came right out of Mike Geary's head. It has all the earmarks of his sense of humor, imagination and versification. Regardless of who wrote it, it's a beauty! Since he didn't tell you who wrote it, I'd guess he did. Is that far-fetched?

Stan Spiegel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ursula Stange" <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>