[lit-ideas] Re: Planet Reagan

  • From: "josey" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 23:48:28 -0700

hi everyone

generally I don't contribute to the learned here. But Since Mr. Reagan has
passed I'd like to send my condolences. Is everyone braced! Listen to me
Carefully.  I worked in  the Air Traffic control Tower at Palomar Airport in
Carlsbad California  okay. I had been there two months and the union decided
to strike, Well Mr. Reagan fired all of us. three weeks later a PSA jet
plunged into San Diego killing every one on board.   wait, im not thru.
 I was told one should not strike the federal gov--was the excuse--but never
the less--I was out of a JOB!
   I furthered my education to San Diego state University. I sought and gain
employment at the student employment office. Reagan then submitted his cuts
across the board. The board of regents agreed and I was let go.
  Next Mr. Reagan and his pristine wife started the Drug program--you know
where they do autopsy's on you before you die. Well I was drug free thank
goodness--but I witnessed hundreds of people being fired because they smoked
Weed
   were they bad people? they did a good job. they managed to earn the
company money. but when =please excuse me + tested. Now dammit, Tested!!!!
they were fired! its okay because people like that don't deserve to work.
      well people  lost houses , lost every thing cuz of a idealism some
knucklehead Name Reagan and his wife felt was okay to impose. Now before you
bash me---
think of the people who have been Killed under the veil of WMD!
   where was I? , oh, I remember Gov brown, slashing peoples jobs because of
Reagan's Bull****.  You know--CUTS ACROSS THE BOARD!!!--Lots of Tenured
Professors Loss their Jobs. Lots of Seniority people Lost their Jobs
 when Reagan was shot I was sad .I never wish ill on anyone--nor would it be
proper to see anyone hurt on earth--but, wait--did any of you people feel
anything when Gov Wallace was shot?  well Wallace was a *****How about Larry
Flint?
Oh Flint he  was a ******Oh they were Different! after all Reagan was a
President..