[lit-ideas] Re: Phil the Creepy Nihilist.

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:02:37 -0700

On Apr 24, 2007, at 6:20 PM, John McCreery wrote:

Ruth and I have on occasion received mail addressed to Mr. and Mrs. McCreepy. The Scotch-Irish variation?

Don't get me started on Clan McCreepy of Uchta Glen. Even to this day there are stories people are just a'feart to tell. Most godfearing folk think it's best not to disturb howlies and boggarts and McCreepy ghaisties. Wiser all round to let them be.

David Ritchie
not superstitious in the least in
Portland, Oregon