[lit-ideas] Re: Paranoia

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:26:38 EST

Do we still have a Peace Corps?  I thought Bush cut the funding and  rounded
all participants up as "Persons of Interest".

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Paranoia  Date:
2/6/05 9:41:53 P.M. Central Standard Time  From: _andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Effective immediately, Julie and I have signed up  for a 12-year stint in the
Peace Corps.
Julie asked that we be sent to the  most desolate region where not even
electricity exists.

See you in 12  years,

yrs,
andreas