[lit-ideas] Re: On Kudos

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 21:28:42 -0400

> [Original Message]
> From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 6/5/2005 9:13:43 PM
> Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: On Kudos
>
> on 6/5/05 5:16 PM, Andy Amago at aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>

> > Oops, I thought you said a cow.
> >
> > Andy
> >
> I did.

Yeah, see that?  Subliminally I was right on target.  So maybe you know the
requirements for becoming a champion bull rider?  I saw it on television.
I thought I'd try it.  I'd get to wear those cool cowboy clothes.  Failing
that, I thought maybe big wave surfing, the 40 footers in Hawaii, looked
like my sport.  I'm a pretty good swimmer.  Anybody have any ideas how one
goes about becoming a champion bull rider?

Andy