[lit-ideas] Re: Oil!

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:47:08 -0400

At 03:57 PM 7/31/2006, Judith posted this: www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/29/AR2006072900407.html

which is a link to an article about how the USA might end its unfriendliness to Cuba because recently a bunch of crude was found near there.

Today, Castro's health is suddenly in doubt. I wonder when the spin doctors will begin to build a relationship with Raul or whomever comes after. Well perhaps if the US finally gets their nose out of the M.E. we could see what will happen when we leave them to their own [possibly nuclear] devices.

cynical,

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada