[lit-ideas] Re: Obama

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:27:45 -0400

I'm a Hillary fan. That's the longshot I'm pushing for. I think she has a
better chance than Obama. He's a good talker, but a bit too timid (or
Conservative) for my taste, frankly. I'd like to see America catch up with the
rest of the world and have a good, hardworking talented woman with executive
and political skills take the reins of government and steer us towards a great
society. If there's a woman out there who can do it, she's the one.

Stan Spiegel
Portland, ME