[lit-ideas] Re: OT: online dictionaries

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 16:09:16 -0400

The spartacus site I appended to my Putsch answer is not meant as a
resource.  It was just the first in google.   There are some good
discussions about this, but, not knowing that that was the source of
your question anyway...
And that, "You're welcome" wasn't meant to sound so .... snotty?... as
it appears on re-reading.
Ursula