[lit-ideas] Re: Not Spam?

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 18:05:31 -0500

Dear Simon,

Welcome to Cyber DADA.  I've been receiving randomly worded messages for 2 or 3
years at least.  I suspect that if you click on the image out of curiosity
you'll be Trojan Horsed.  But that's just a guess.  I don't think the message
has any reference at all.  And there's probably no image, just the invitation
to get Trojan Horsed.

What confuses me are the messages I get that are not even addressed to me,
though I would assume the IP address has to have been mine.  And I sometimes
get messages that have no address at all and no message just a meaningless from
name.

If there's someone among us who knows what all this means, I wish they'd speak
now or forever hold their peace.

Mike Geary
Memphis