[lit-ideas] Re: Newsweek

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:39:45 -0400

The drug dealers aren't being invited into Mexico.  They're coming from
Mexico and taking great pains to get the drugs from Afghanistan and other
places, when they're not growing their own here in the U.S. in parks and
other secluded places.  It doesn't matter anyway.  We'll probably get our
wish for a United States of North America.  Canada may be a bit
recalcitrant, for a while anyway, but the U.S. and Mexico are in the not
too distant future going to merge.  It would be nice if they'd fix up their
problems with corruption before melding them with the do-nothing greed and
corruption of the U.S. government.  Nice fantasy, isn't it?

Mexico. The vast drug
> production that is supervised, encouraged, or tolerated by American white
Christians has