[lit-ideas] Re: Newsweek

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:12:05 -0500

I used to be on the receiving end for my unpopular stands on parenting and
so on.  I took a lot of hits.  Amago was always civilized, and he didn't
like injustice.  I hope Robert Paul wasn't offended.  He's my favorite
professor. I really was playing with him.  I thought I was already
unsubscribed, but I got a few posts, so maybe I'm not.  I'm in burn out.  I
really need time out.  I'm out of here.

In