[lit-ideas] Re: More on Bigoted Muslim Cab Drivers

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 18:02:27 -0800

A small number of CF whackos kill abortionists without the blessings of the
Church.  As to McVeigh, I don't recall that he was a CF.  He was politically
paranoid.  In the case of the MF the religions commands its followers to:
kill the infidel if you really want to go to paradise.  You've got to
differentiate between actions the CF condemns and actions the MF approves.