[lit-ideas] Re: More...

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 19:27:37 EDT

Somehow I don't think Jackson would have been in trouble during the time of
the pre-Sots.....

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: More...  Date:
4/6/05 3:28:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Of course, Socrates lived, if he lived, in a  culture that prized male
friendship above heterosexual monogamous unions. In  our culture all
males get is "bowling night."

For Jackson to  anagrammatically twist "bowling night" into something
that defiles  heterosexual monogamous unions and "bowling night" itself
is a vast smear at  all we thought we stood for, and few will stand for
it, nor should they be  expected to  stand.

Eric