[lit-ideas] Re: Moby Dick and America

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:47:37 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Wed, 10/12/08, Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm going to re-write Ulysses from the point of view of
> [Stately
> Plump] Buck Mulligan and turn it into a sex book written
> under the nom
> de plume of Doofus Pizzatush.

I'm going to re-write the New Testament from the POV of Jesus (minus the
swearing and thinly veiled contempt) and 'Waiting For Godot' from Godot's POV
(at the end Godot graffitoes 'Godot was here - where the feck was everyone?',
of course). And 'Catcher In The Rye' from the POV of the parents, 'Gorillas In
The Mist' from the gorilla's POV..

Donal
Snowed under with possible projects
Sunny England