[lit-ideas] Re: List on moderator status

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 20:44:25 -0500

>>it's great weather outside. go out and run around.

I've been running around warlike and rude, and missed this. Computer chips nestled in moss. Lark's eye views of scenery. My favorite roaring jalopy, the Dash-8 turboprop, a Canadian design still going strong as a puddlejumper. Heading east, looking down, face pressed to the window, the sunlight seemed to follow me along the ground, sparkling from lakes and creasing through forests, flashing from pools and reflected clouds in rivers, lakes fizzing as troughs of waves caught the sunlight, and the sunlight jumped from creeks between mountains and up the steel gray coast.

Of course the light didn't follow me at all. It was more than everywhere I looked. The racing light was just the shadow of my looking at it.