[lit-ideas] List moderator

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:22:49 -0800

1) Moderation has been turned off. Everyone can post now. If there's an unsocial posting, I'll put just that person (and whomever replies in the same spirit) on moderation.

2) I asked Teemu in Finland to be co-moderator. He's on the other side of the planet, so if there's any earthquakes, meteors, etc. here, he can carry on. We had a 3.4 a few days ago. Rock and roll. If you have any problems with subbing, unsub, vacation, etc, you can also contact him. If John in Japan wants to be a co-moderator, we would have rolling 24-hour all-the-time coverage.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com