[lit-ideas] Re: Life or death

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 02:43:13 EDT

Ah, Irene.  And who said idealism was the flip side of cynicism  Janus-like?

When you do perfect parenting, do give us the secrets.  We're all a  flutter
to know.

For what it's not worth, I agree re. people no longer living naturally, the
way we were meant to.  But given today's societal givens, it seems moot to
argue the point.

Julie Krueger
worshipping the sun-god in a swimsuit (wanna talk melanoma?)