[lit-ideas] Re: Jeffrey Sachs

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 15:27:11 -0800 (PST)

You're certainly welcome, Veronica.  Sometimes I think that that guy Cain is
the Koch brothers' joke on America.  He is such a clown.  I can't believe
anyone can take him seriously, yet he's ahead in the Republican polls last I
looked.  There's nobody out there.  I was thinking that even Eisenhower had
seen the corporate behemoth coming but couldn't do anything about it, so he
warned against it when leaving (the military industrial [congressional which
was deleted] complex.  Over the years it's just grown.  We can hope that the
Occupy movement might make a difference.

Andy