[lit-ideas] Re: How's this for a conversation starter?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:11:01 EDT

So now I have to think and rethink about my concept of "everything", then
think about my concept of thinking and rethink about that concept, then think
about my concept of rethinking and rethink that.

Great.

Where's my to-do list?

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: How's this for a
conversation starter?  Date: 6/2/06 7:47:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:

--- JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx  wrote:

> <>
> I have that experience roughly half a  dozen times a day.....one  becomes
> accustomed to it...
> Julie Krueger

The first  thing you should perhaps rethink is your concept of "everything".
Then your  concept of thinking and rethinking.

Donal
Rarely rethinking  anything
Sunny England

Send instant messages to your online friends  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com