[lit-ideas] Re: How are things in Paris?

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 00:34:10 +0000

Monday, November 7, 2005, 10:26:02 PM, JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx wrote:

Jac> Hmmm...and how about petrol bombing and burning nursery
Jac> school buildings,  post offices, and Churches?  Or shooting
Jac> police officers?

It's serious all right, these people aren't juvenile pranksters.

Abd al Malik was on Newsnight tonight -- it came from Paris -- the
program's online

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/default.stm

this is him:

http://www.loyolaphoenix.com/media/paper673/news/2005/10/05/Nationworld/Muslim.Rapper.Gives.Voice.To.Frances.Public.Housing-1009430.shtml

http://www.latimes.com/news/education/la-fg-projects27sep27,1,1811254,full.story?coll=la-news-learning&ctrack=1&cset=true

I still can't find the article I wanted to post

--
Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK

                           mailto:judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx