[lit-ideas] Re: How It Goes

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 00:08:15 -0700

Or maybe I could just "water 'em right"?

http://www.ritchiefount.com/

I'm put in mind of a sign in a gents' in the Glasgow office of An Comunn
Gaidhealach, the Gaelic language society office in Glasgow.  Above the urinals
(I'm told...never been there) it states, "This urinal is dedicated to the three
men who participated in the Scottish Highland Clearances.  These men took part
in what is now recognised as a form of central government endorsed ethnic
cleansing.  Through their greed and bigotry, they and others have been
instrumental in destroying a centuries-old Scottish Highland way of life.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PAY THEM THE RESPECT THEY ARE DUE."

David Ritchie,
holding it in in
Portland,