[lit-ideas] Re: Grammar question

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:57:28 -0700 (PDT)

I appreciate your comments.  Anyway (but not any way), thanks for all your
comments.  I think of you guys as experts.

BTW, did anybody see Rise of the Planet of the Apes this summer?  I don't
usually like action movies, but I really liked that movie.  Great movie with an
amazing ending.

Anybody see Contagion?  I was disappointed.  It was pretty realistic and they
touched on things, but the History Channel does better.  How about Lion King
3D?  I never got there and am wondering if I missed anything.   The trailers
had another remake of The Thing.  There must be just so much movie energy in
the world, and it keeps recycling.

Andy