[lit-ideas] Re: Girlie Writing

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:38:37 -0500

 A.A:
>  What'd I say?  You say someone has girlie writing, I ask what is girlie
> writing, and you get all exercised over it.  Geez, babe, get a grip.

I don't presume to answer for Erin, Andy, but I suspect she might have
gotten a bit pissed at the tenor of your reply which was somewhat
confrontational when all this was meant as lighthearted play.  I'm answering
before she does in hopes of short circuiting her capacity for brutality (cf.
"girlie penmanship").  I hope Erin will not resent my stepping in here, but
I like to think of myself as the resistor between the terminals of a
capicitor, slowly draining down the microfarads of charge so that no one
gets hurt by the stored voltage.  Some might think that's a rather esoteric
metaphor, but I don't care.  I am esoteric.  And I have girlie penmanship.
So what?  I'm esoteric.

Mike Geary
Memphis