[lit-ideas] Re: Finding poetry where you can...

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 09:51:55 -0400

Is it possible that I'm the only person in the world who still hasn't seen this
film?

No, it's not possible David.  I haven't seen it and neither has my husband.
But our daughter keeps referring to it.  I keep wanting to see it, but then all
it takes is another good film or book to entice me away from it.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI