[lit-ideas] Re: Fairness Piece

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:27:36 EDT

I keep reading & hearing about the mobile hospitals, cots, etc.,   that
aren't permitted to go into NO because of "red tape".  Now I'm not a  stranger
red tape, dealing with billing Medicare for our clients, but does  anyone know
what exactly kind of red tape is stopping these emergency  measures?  I just
keep imagining what kinds of forms and so forth would  need to be processed,
copied, faxed, signed and I don't know what in the world  they would be.  I
have
some far-fetched ideas but they're pretty  out-in-left-field.

Julie Krueger
Whose Mother used to say "If God gave people a brain they'd take it out and
play with it."

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Fairness Piece
Date: 9/7/05 7:54:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx