[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Re: What's my number?

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 11:57:51 -0500

Andreas Ramos wrote:

"The donor candidate pool has too many white people; if you're Northern
Euro-something, they won't accept you. In fact, you have to pay $75 or
$100 to join (this is to discourage applicants)."

Perhaps I misunderstand, but how can there be _too many_ of any sort of
donor candidates?  Have all the possible, and here I don't know exactly
what the variable is, white-person-numbers been accounted for and any
other white candidate is surplus?

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON