[lit-ideas] Re: FAVORITE CHRISTMAS CAROL

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:52:46 -0600

Laura Riding was a poet, critic, companion and collaborator with Robert Graves.
 She jumped out a window, I thought over Graves, but apparently it was over
another poet.  She and Graves went to live together in Majorca after Riding's
suicide attempt.

http://www.litencyc.com/php/speople.php?rec=true&UID=3784

Mike Geary
(I was a big Graves fan for awhile -- still impressed by his work, but no
longer stand in awe)